Our Sustainability Goals for 2025
Reduce the manufacturing waste sent to landfill by 50%
(kg of MWTL / ton of product)
Reduce energy consumption by 10%
(kWh / ton of product)
Reduce fossil CO2 emissions from our operations by 10%
(ton of Scope 1 and Scope 2 of CO2 / ton of product)
Fitesa has the largest biobased product portfolio in the spunmelt industry. With solutions ranging from 20% to 100% renewable source content, we enable our customers to increase the environment-friendly content of end user products. We are committed to investing globally in research, sourcing and testing to commercialize new sustainable products.
Fitesa’s Management Standards are similarly aligned with focus on economic, environmental and social sustainable responsibilities.
- Economic Responsibility: we are committed to achieving long-term vitality while adding value for our stakeholders (customers, suppliers, investors, employees, consumers and our communities).
- Environmental Responsibility: we champion efforts to reduce our impact on the environment and find solutions to preserve resources for future generations.
- Social Responsibility: we are committed to operating with the highest standards of integrity and ethics in everything we do. Fitesa strives to treat all equally and with respect.
- Since 2019, Fitesa has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the area of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
- All Fitesa locations are accountable for having a sustainability management system.
- Fitesa will publish annual sustainability reports in line with its commitment to full transparency to its stakeholders.
- Fitesa champions the responsible management of resource use and is committed to working towards a sustainable society.