Our Sustainability Goals for 2025
Reduce the manufacturing waste sent to landfill by 50%
(kg of MWTL / ton of product)
Reduce energy consumption by 10%
(kWh / ton of product)
Reduce fossil CO2 emissions from our operations by 10%
(ton of Scope 1 and Scope 2 of CO2 / ton of product)
<p>Fitesa has the largest biobased product portfolio in the spunmelt industry. With solutions ranging from 20% to 100% renewable source content, we enable our customers to increase the environment-friendly content of end user products. We are committed to investing globally in research, sourcing and testing to commercialize new sustainable products.</p>
<p>Fitesa’s Management Systems are similarly aligned with focus on economic, environmental and social sustainable responsibilities.</p>
- Economic Responsibility: we are committed to achieving long-term vitality while adding value for our stakeholders (customers, suppliers, investors, employees, consumers and our communities).
- Environmental Responsibility: we champion efforts to reduce our impact on the environment and find solutions to preserve resources for future generations.
- Social Responsibility: we are committed to operating with the highest standards of integrity and ethics in everything we do. Fitesa strives to treat all equally and with respect.
- Since 2019, Fitesa has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the area of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
- All Fitesa locations are accountable for having a sustainability management system.
- Fitesa will publish annual sustainability reports in line with its commitment to full transparency to its stakeholders.
- Fitesa champions the responsible management of resource use and is committed to working towards a sustainable society.